Presentation of the expert
Berangere Hannedouche expert, alumna of the Ecole du Louvre, gemologist (GIA – Gemological Institute of America – and FGA – Gemmological Association of Great Britain – GB), manager of the Société Au Diamant Bleu S.A.R.L. can attest to 25 years of experience in the profession.
From Milan to New York, she worked as a buyer in the diamond and jeweler business. Her extensive knowledge of diamonds and jewelery, her rigor as a buyer and her professionalism give her all legitimacy as an expert.
Areas of expertise
The great periods of the art of jewelry :
- Precious goods dating back to before the nineteenth century
- The Art Nouveau period
- The Art Deco period
- Modern and contemporary jewelry pieces (with or without diamonds)
- Jewelry signed by major jewelry houses
- Sapphires, rubies and emeralds
- Fine stones (Tourmaline, Tanzanite, Topaz, …)
- Cutlery and dishes
- Gussets watches
- Wrist watches
Numismatic coins (Ex: Louis d’Or coins of 20 dollars, …)